Arming The Titans: Why BM Technologies’ BaaS B2B2C Strategy Will Revolutionize Banking
• With a low 1.8x multiple on revenue and a 9x multiple on EBITDA, I expect the stock could easily double in 2021, reaching the FinTech sector norms.
• Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) cooperative strategies work: Through their successful collaborative efforts with T-Mobile and BenefitHUB, BM Technologies has entered a joint effort with Google to expand its financial offerings.
• BM Technologies has a rock-bottom average customer acquisition cost of $9.63. Industry norms range from $100 to $1,500.
• With dominance in the higher education market, many students’ first banking experience will be with BM Technologies, offering long-term growth and brand awareness.
• Aggressive R&D and sharing technology position BM Technologies to rapidly expand its customer and partner base.
*Original and entire article can be found at: https://seekingalpha-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/seekingalpha.com/amp/article/4401045-arming-titans-why-bm-technologies-baas-b2b2c-strategy-will-revolutionize-banking